What is important to you?
Getting stuck in the Status Quo and in the trajectory of your life right now is such a human problem!
Maybe you dream about areas you want to shift out of the status quo. But in reality creating the inertia to change can be a real challenge. A couple things can be really helpful in breaking out of the status quo.
- Connect to your values. What do you care about and what is possible in that new future? What is important to you?
- Gather good information. Pair your values with quality information from reliable sources to get clarity about your next steps.
Your tiny wins along the way can create real change over time! And remember to celebrate your small accomplishments along the way.
Recently I’ve been working on a FREE interview series just for you to address what you can do when you’re stuck in the status quo and how you can support yourself and the people you love in Thriving Daily through pairing your values with quality information.
I’m interviewing expert speakers who share insightful conversations and address specific issues like
- Dealing with the clutter in your life
- Unleashing your creativity
- Planning your finances while in transition and consuming consciously
- Building relationships – with your kids, your partner, and yourself and creating thriving families
- Connecting with your values at work and at home as a whole person
Each day starting April 15 you will receive an email with a link to a quick 20-minute interview with a different speaker who also provides additional resources to support you in their area of expertise.
I don’t want to spam you so please sign up here:
I hope this supports you in upgrading from wherever you are, to get yourself out of the status quo and into action in a direction that creates a meaningful life for you.
As always, feel free to share the link with friends and family! There’s no cost and so much to learn!
P.S. Here’s the link to share our FREE interview series with colleagues, friends, and family https://clarity4action.org/thriving-daily-registration/