Do you ever feel…
- Shut down
Today I’m talking about feelings as symptoms of a decision opportunity you may not be aware of. So often the first evidence I see of a decision lurking behind the scenes are the feelings that show up for my clients, my family and friends, or myself!
I invite you to examine your life and see if there are any intense feelings that are showing up.
When you find an area you’d like to look at
- Pause. Take a few nice deep breaths.
- Reflect. What’s behind these feelings? (Often a decision opportunity starts to reveal itself!) Is there a decision I need or want to make?
- Act. What is the very next step in starting to address this decision? It could be taking the first physical action, committing to examining a problem, journaling, or having a conversation. It’s literally, “What is the next step for me?”
Going from feelings to reflection to action, you can become more proactive and confident moving forward.
Try it! Hit reply to this email!
- I’d love to know what happened for you. Did you move from chaos to calm? Confusion to clarity? Shut down to engagement? Did it work for you like it has for so many of my clients?
- Let me know if you need support or have a question!
Happy Thoughtful Thursday,