Have you ever said to yourself,
- I don’t know what to do
- I’m overwhelmed
- I have to take care of everything for everybody
- I don’t know where to start
All of those thoughts might actually be symptoms of Decision Overload!
We developed a great tool to support you called Sort Yourself Out for moments just like these! It has been so helpful to people who have attended our Decision Classroom online course. Over the next few weeks you’ll receive emails with the Sort Yourself Out PDF download, a link to our Decision Classroom training video, and small steps to complete along the way to encourage and support your success.
Sort Yourself Out helps you address what’s really going on behind the scenes when you experience those Decision Overload symptoms.
- Provides you with a pause to offload all those things that are swirling in your head, to get them out on paper and out of your brain.
- Helps you really recognize your decision readiness.
- Puts them into time – past, present, and future decisions. You can sometimes get bogged down by decisions you’ve already made or uncertain future choices. Your power is in today’s decisions.
I just spoke with one of our students earlier today and she said,
“You know, I did the Sort Yourself Out exercise six months ago. Just repeating the process again now has given me so much more clarity, and it’s been easier this second time – like I’m getting better at this.”
Build your Decision Strength by Sorting Yourself Out and know that you can tackle whatever’s in front of you. Start with today’s decisions first.