Quote of the Day
Today I’m sharing a family tradition… It’s called the Quote of the Day. They are post-its that populate my kitchen cabinet capturing funny comments people have made over the years! It was inspired as a hack for solving one of my “weaknesses” and looking at myself through a different lens.
- I sometimes struggle with retaining in-the-moment information
- I am a storyteller and historian
- I’m really accurate when I write things down right away
So in 2009 I created an intention to write memorable moments down in real time as paper soundbites. Amazingly, as I reframed my weakness, I turned it into a powerful strength.
I invite you to ask yourself:
- Where am I thinking I am weak?
- How is this potentially a strength for me?
- Hit reply and let me know what shift you made